Sunday 23 March 2008

Rangoli Hat Complete !!!

Today is only the second day that I worked on this hat and it is complete. I just love it, although I did not make the bobbles that were there in the original pattern. I must say what timing, it finished just at the time of Holi (Indian festival of colors). A Rangoli is also an art form from India that makes use of colors.




Pattern: Cabled Rangoli Hat
Source: DesiKnitter

Materials: Cascade 220 (Light Teal)
Amount: Just a little less than 1 skien
Needles: US 5 (3.75 mm)

Started: Mar 18, 2008
Finished: Mar 23, 2008

Now I think I am going to work on using up all my stash. It is growing !!! My initial process was work on one project at a time and only buy as much yarn. Somewhere down the line that kinda changed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment