Monday 19 January 2015

New Year, New Me...



Well, at least I would like to think so.
Its been long... and the experiences have made me realize I have spent too much time worrying about everything and everyone around me. Its time now to look at myself and focus on things that make me happy. Things I have wanted to do for so long (and there are so many...) and I have been deferring all this while to wait for the right time. The right time, well I guess now, it is when you want it to be. So now I am trying to experience more of life.

  • Spend more time with and for family
  • Experiment even more with food
  • Explore my DSLR and photography
  • Organize my house and life
  • Make time for creativity and DIY
  • Post to instagram at least once a day
  • Watch all Movies and Series on my list
  • Review most products I own including services I use and love
  • Change to a healthy lifestyle and recover
  • Loose weight
  • Communicate more with friends and family
  • Do, not just for the sake of it, but when it matters
  • Forgive
  • Hear and see reality
  • Rest adequately
  • Be happy
  • Find me...


------------------------------------------------------ © DESILOOP

No comments:

Post a Comment