Tuesday 27 January 2015

Uljhan Re-release

Its been some time since the rights to Uljhan reverted back to me. Since then I have been working on putting together all comments, suggestions, and corrections in a pdf that follows my usual pattern template (although I have not fixed on a single one yet). 

Toddler version from three years ago is a bit small for my kid now. It is knit using Cascade 220 in Orange and Black
For the re-release, I wanted to work on a single colour sample for the design so that I could show that the hat looks equally good worked up in single or double colours. 

This is the teen size since I have a very small head. This is knit using a random undyed yarn from my stash
Getting the right pictures for the new version also took some time, long story... don't ask. In any case. It is finally here.

Nice and Toast

Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) 

22 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Colorwork cable 

US 6 - 4.0 mm
US 8 - 5.0 mm

75 - 150 yards (69 - 137 m)

Preemie (Newborn, Baby, Toddler, Child/Teen, Small Adult, Large Adult) shown in child/teen

You can download it for free from the following resources: Ravelry, Craftsy, Kollabora, LoveKnitting.com (search for DesiLoop). If you share your finished projects on Instagram and other social sites, please use the tag #Uljhan or #desiloopdesigns, for everyone to admire your version. Happy Knitting!

------------------------------------------------------ © DESILOOP

No comments:

Post a Comment